For our priests, to whom we owe so much
Exercises prayer and meditation, organized and nationwide, individually or in groups.
Start the crusade with a party of one: yourself. This revised and expanded booklet, available in many languages, contains new material, many new photographs to inspire, and hundreds of points and prayers for meditation and reflection before the Blessed Sacrament--all with one goal in mind: to support our beleaguered priests and bishops.
A small sampling of the contents:
- Pope Benedict XVI's memorable 2006 message to priests and deacons during his visit to Germany, one of the world capital's of anti-clericalism
- How do lay women help priests fundamentally, without knowing them? St. Pius X explains and exhorts
- St. Augustine, Pope John Paul II, John Paul I,
- The seven most inspiring women of the Church who figure prominently in the theme of spiritual maternity for priests
- "Fifteen Minutes in the Company of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament," laid out in three succinct pages
- Four prayers recommended...and the story of a leading bishop who realized he owed his priesthood to the prayers of a stranger, the least and most anonymous nun in a convent
Published with the approval of the Holy See, and at the urging of Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, Secretary of State
From the Introduction
"We are asking all diocesan Ordinaries who apprehend the specificity and irreplaceability of the ordained ministry...together with the urgency of a common action in support of the ministerial priesthood, to take an active role and promote...true and proper cenacles in which clerics, religious and lay people...may devote themselves to prayer, in the form of continuous Eucharistic adoration in a spirit of genuine and authentic reparation and purification."-- Cardinals Hummes and Piacenza
Large softcover 5.95 2- 2 - 29 copies 1.98; 30+ copies 1.79
Please note, the discounted prices will not show up at checkout. The discounted prices will be applied before the credit card is charged.